Fashion Night Out

I completely missed the Jamaica Observer sponsored Fashion Night Out held on October 29. Between 5pm and 10pm over 100 retailers in Kingston participated and offered items on sale with discounts up to 70% in some stores....Sounds like a steal right?

Not only were clothes being discounted but as usual the Bigger Better Network, Digicel Jamaica, sponsored a promotion that offered select phones at a discounted price. Those who went were also able to get FREE posters autographed by D’Angel and/or Shelly-Ann Fraser. Nice!

I am discount queen and so I am more than little upset that I missed this outing. Here's to hoping it becomes an annual event and for certain next time it nah miss me.

Thanks to @dwaynefighter and his Don't Call Me a Fashionista blog for giving me the heads up.


T/R/E/S/S

P.S. Kingston Restaurant Week starts in 6 days. I have nothing to wear...Do You?

No comments:

Post a Comment